Data Privacy Statement
Context and Overview
- Policy became operational on: February 2020
- Next review date: November 2020
Seven Executive gathers and uses certain information about individuals in order to provide recruitment services to our clients and to those individuals.
What data we gather
Seven Executive may collect the following information:-
- Name and Job title
- Demographic information
- Contact information including email address
- Experience and skills
- Professional memberships
- Salary details
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
Where we gather data from
Seven Executive uses a number of external sources to help gather personal data, including:-
- Online job boards such as Jobsite, Total Jobs, CV Library, Reed and Indeed
- Online candidate sourcing & data management solution Broadbean
- Online business networking site LinkedIn
- A former or current employer
- A former or current colleague
- A referee who’s details you have previously provided to us
- Online market intelligence provider ZoomInfo
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps Seven Executive understand and align candidate suitability on behalf of clients, and to enable the placement of said candidates into vacant roles within the client organisation, upon completion of the recruitment process.
Seven Executive will only share personal data with third parties who are involved in the recruitment process; we do not share or sell personal data to any third parties not involved in the recruitment process.
Lawful basis for gathering personal data
Seven Executive have identified ‘Legitimate Interests’ as the main lawful basis for collecting and processing an individual’s personal data.
The legitimate interests refer to the commercial interests of Seven Executive or of third parties that Seven Executive have a commercial relationship with.
Seven Executive will retain personal data for an indefinite period of time, for the purpose of ongoing commercial Legitimate interests. However, individuals have the right to request the removal and deletion of their personal data at any time.
Seven Executive will always hold information securely and:
- Comply with the data protection law and follow good practice
- Protect the rights of staff, clients and partners
- Will be open about how it stores and processes individuals data
- Protect itself from the risks of a data breach
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to client’s information, Seven Executive has implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. Seven Executive also follows stringent procedures to ensure that working with all personal data is in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016.
If you have any queries relating to data protection within Seven Executive or would like to request the removal of your personal data, please send your enquiry to [email protected] and if you would like to submit a Subject Access Request, please enter your details below.