Salary: £Negotiable depending on experience
Head of Key Accounts
Location: Home based
Industry: Commercial Refrigeration
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience however a generous basic, OTE and good benefits package such as private medical care and contributory pension will be on offer.
Are you a talented sales professional from the commercial refrigeration industry?
Would you relish in a challenge working for a rapidly growing commercial refrigeration company?
Are you looking for that next step up in your career where there is natural progression into a Sales Director position?
My client is a market leading provider of commercial refrigeration solutions serving retail, hospitality, and industrial sectors. The company has experienced huge growth from £6.5m to £16m in the last two years alone with strong investment in new operational premises and IT systems in the last 6 months.
Due to growth plans we are now looking for an experienced high performing sales professional who has a background of stable new sales growth and successful key account management within the commercial refrigeration industry.
- Reporting to the CEO, you will be accountable for growing the company’s revenue by ensuring that current key accounts are satisfied with the products and services provided, day to day liaison
- Identifying additional sales growth potential for all current accounts with new opportunities
- Identifying new business opportunities and gaining new key accounts across multiple industry sector streams
- Drafting sales reports, Updating CRM, meeting sales targets
- Managing the sales team, supporting them to achieve their sales targets
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Must be an experienced successful sales professional ideally from the commercial refrigeration industry
- You will have a proven track record in creating impressive sales growth through effective deployment of sales strategies, people, and budget management
- A high level of commercial ability is required, and the candidate will have had multimillion £sales revenue targets and P&L experience
- Ideally the candidate will have an entrepreneurial approach, be flexible and adaptable within a fast-paced “change” environment. The sales team is well established and high performing, so it is imperative that the individual is able to quickly assimilate the dynamic to maximise sales performance