Salary: £80,000 basic + bonus, car allowance and benefits
Are you a Senior Sales Leader from the HVAC Industry looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to be part of a company at a time where significant investments are being made in their UK operation?
The Sales Director, UK, manages all aspects of sales of Company products and services to the commercial HVAC markets and customers in UK & Ireland.
This position is located anywhere in UK with frequent travel throughout the region and occasional travel to Europe and North America.
My client prides itself in offering tailored and well engineered solutions for the HVAC Industry, they have managed to stay at the forefront of innovation and technology advancements by placing a strong emphasis on their R&D year on year.
The company would like a strong sales leader who can take the UK organisation to new heights.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to increase market share and profitability in UK by identifying new customers, products, technologies, and markets
- Address untapped opportunities to sell system upgrades, ongoing support and other solutions and services to existing customers
- Provide customer, industry, and competitive intelligence by establishing and maintaining executive relationships with the building owners, consulting engineers, contractors, and OEMs
- Overall accountability for regional gross margin and managing within established annual budget plans
- Continuously pursue improvements that reduce costs, improve productivity, and improve the customer experience
- Lead and role model the Companies Values, Operating Principles and Behaviours
- Develop Capability Development Plans for each team member
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, leading by example
- Develop a teamwork within the sales organisation and wider business
- University or College education in engineering or technical discipline
- A degree in engineering or a related field
- 10 + years of progressive sales leadership in a multi-location, international company
- Superior track record of success ideally in an organization with similar product lines such as HVAC or Fluid Control equipment
- A known entity in the industrial valve, pump, and fluid flow systems or related industries that has deep experience in a high precision engineering product environment
- Fluency in reading project specifications, plant room drawings & schematics in mechanical / HVAC applications
- Working knowledge of heat load & psychometric, pipe sizing & pressure drop calculations
- A track record of creative problem-solving in the execution of strategic planning, process and system improvements and channel rationalization
- A proven track record of growing sales and building strategic, long-term customer relationships
- Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way, conduct root cause analysis and provide clear, well thought-out recommendations
- Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations