Location: Pontypool, South Wales
Salary: £50,000 basic + bonus and benefits
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a fresh and exciting challenge?
Do you want to join a financially strong company looking to grow their business significantly?
Due to continued success and secured long term contracts my client is looking for a Project manager will be responsible the projects through lifecycle to achieve delivery on time, to budget and managing client expectation. Whilst managing internal resources to prioritise project objectives.
- Work with key stakeholders through the project lifecycle within the company and externally to achieve project objectives, ensure key milestones are met and developing a positive relationship with the client. Key Internal Stakeholders – Sales, Engineering, R&D, Production, Quality, Procurement. External Stakeholders – Direct Client, End Client, Suppliers, Certified labs.
- Providing guidance and supervision of team allocated to complete engineering, documentation, and quality tasks.
- Attend meetings with End Client, Direct End, and possible sub-contractors to ensure contractual compliance and coverage.
- Ability to manage schedule and budget of multi-million-pound contracts, provide accurate invoice forecasting in line with project progress.
- Handle project change management in line with contractual framework and ensure commercial protection.
- Maintenance of nuclear safety culture with all activities associated with the project.
- Qualification – Engineering Degree and/or 15 years’ experience in Project management
- Project management experience – Previous Nuclear and/or HVAC equipment project management experience
- Contract management – Previous experience with NEC3 contracts and commercial awareness to ensure Risk Registers, Early Warnings and Compensation events are issued and followed up as required.